Monday, June 28, 2010

Our One Year Anniversary

A year ago today, I married the most amazing man I've ever met. Joel has brought out the best in me, and has made me the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. We've been through a lot in this past year with major life changes, ups and downs financially, cars breaking down, the loss of our angel, and my grandmother we've made it through. He's been my rock and is my whole world. Today I remember back to one year ago when I took the vows that are the rest of my life.

"I, Holly take you Joel to be my husband, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you, and respect you, laugh with you, and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love from this day forward.."



These vows I will live by for the rest of my life. I love you, Joel you mean everything to me and are the most amazing husband and wife could ask for! Here's to many more years to come!:)

Little update on our baby situation: Took a test today and it was negative I'd be due for my period tomorrow but since I've been on progesterone it'll be a few days yet. So next month we'll try again. A little bird told me I'd have a little boy in March of next year. So since we'll believe anything we hear at this point, we picked out our boy name finally and even a nursery theme! (it's going to be awesome lol) We'll see if that comes true though.. Next month hurry up I want our little miracle to be in our lives now!

No comments:

Post a Comment