Tuesday, October 12, 2010

15 weeks, 3 days

A letter for my little boy

Nathan,

The Doctor says you can hear mine and daddy's voice now. So you now hear how much we talk about you and how badly we want to meet you. We love you so much already and you haven't even been held in our arms yet. You also probably get to hear daddy tell me how much he loves me. One thing you should know is that you definitely weren't conceived from a couple who doesn't love each other. We love each other very much and wanted you more than anything in the world. You are a miracle baby, our miracle baby and you'll know about that more later in life. We absolutely can't wait to meet you, daddy and I get more and more excited about it every day. We know you'll be absolutely perfect and you'll be very healthy (daddy is a health nut so it's a given) I just wanted you to know that you mean the world to us and I never want you to forget that. I can't wait to feel your little kicks and I know daddy is excited for it too! Keep growing sweet baby boy, we'll meet you very soon!!

Love your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment