A lot has happened in 2 weeks. I'm just soo exhausted all the time there was no way I'd be able to write it all out. We had another scare. I was having pains in my stomach 2-3 x's a hour, didn't think anything of it because I thought it was stretching pains. It lasted over night woke me up several times, and in to the day. I called the Dr. and they wanted to see me immediately because they believed I could be contracting... already!! I was absolutely terrified immediately began crying at work... how embarrassing. Well when I went in to the Dr. they didn't find anything wrong, they said I wasn't really dilated, my cervix wasn't thinned, and Nathan's heartbeat was strong. So this was great news! They couldn't explain why I was getting the pains soo frequently but, said every pregnancy is different and not to worry. Thank God I'm renting that fetal doppler from storkradio.com because I've been checking his heart beat EVERY day!!
The other thing that happened is I'm getting bigger. Noticeably showing now and people are asking when I'm due. I'm saying April and feel like I should be saying January or something. I guess we have to remember that I wasn't small before I got pregnant. OONNN the positive side, I had an apt. yesterday and at 17 weeks have only gained 7lbs total! I sure don't feel like it but, it's there. That made me feel really good about everything! Hopefully I keep the weight undercontrol so it'll be easier to lose after he's here!
Well as much as I shouldn't be... I went shopping at a few consignment baby shops yesterday with my mom and sister. They had $1.00 clothing items, and I got Nathan a 12month Raincoat for A DOLLAR! :) He's an April baby and must have a raincoat lol. I love it! I've decided though no more buying until after the baby shower and I'm going to start saving. Since my mom and in-laws are wanting to buy for Nathan.. already! lol I'm going to register before Christmas so at Christmas I get those gifts for him, and then RE-register before my baby shower. I'm sure I won't have to change much but, just in case something was discontinued or something. I've found that most of the stuff I absolutely love can only be found online. BUT that's alright.
Last night I had an amazing experience!! I felt like Nathan was shivering.. yes shivering. It was strange I was laying on the couch and all I could feel was shivering in my stomach. I was confused at first and called my mom who said apparently that's Nathan moving around. I didn't like the feeling at first because I thought he had hypothermia or something lol. But it was awesome. I've swore I felt him move before but, now I guess that was the affirmative.
Well that pretty much sums up the last 2 weeks. I'm loving Nathan more and more everyday. Joel's getting more and more excited and I know he already loves Nathan. He comes home from work kisses me and then my belly. I can't wait for the day we finally see Nathan in the flesh and hold him tight. He's going to be our whole world!
No comments:
Post a Comment