Well a lot can happen in 2 weeks so I really think I need to be writing on here at least once a week.
So I've been getting rapid heart rates lately. They call it pregnancy tachycardia. Your heart is obviously pumping harder to get more blood to the baby at the same time your heart is not use to pumping so hard so it freaks out! At least that's what was kinda explained to me by the cardiologist. My heart rate at times can jump as high as 140's which is not good. I had an echocardiogram done today to make sure there are no problems with my MR valve that could cause the pregnancy tachycardia to be worse off then what it should be. My Dr. also said I need to relax A LOT! So.. I've dropped my classes until January to try and take stress off. I'm also not worrying about anything but myself and doing things I enjoy doing but, haven't done in a long time! The problem is if this keeps up, I'll be on bedrest and will have to deliver early. I told my Dr. I will do anything it takes to keep Nathan in me until minimum of 36 weeks. If I have to go on bedrest to do that now I will. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure he's here healthy!
Besides that I've just been taking some time to myself, scrapbooking, and looking at things for Nathan. I think I may even go register at a store today. My family wants us to start registering so they can buy Christmas gifts for him already. He's not even here and he's got everyone spoiling him! I just can't wait for him to be here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment