Monday, December 6, 2010

23 weeks

I Can't believe I'm already 23 weeks! There's not too much longer and Nathan will be here!! I'm feeling him move regularly now and it's amazing. He's more active at night and in the early early morning. During the day he's not very active. I hope this schedule flips around lol. I love feeling him wiggle around it makes me feel so much at ease!!

I've been reading to my belly and talking to my belly a lot. They say it's a good thing for the baby to hear my voice. They also say to rub the belly and I only do that if the kicking is getting to hard to calm him down.

I got asked yesterday for the first time how far along I was. I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything. I was excited!! I'm actually showing and people are noticing! My friend Danielle told the cashier she's a month behind me, having a boy lol. I think it's funny when I'm not pregnant and someone asks me how far along I am I got a quick comeback! Then when I'm pregnant and people notice like they're going to I have nothing to say. It was pretty funny.

I haven't started doing a whole lot for the nursery yet. The room is already painted blue with white trim. We have all the furniture and it's all set up. I figure that's a great start!! We're going to do a nautical theme with lighthouses. It's kinda like a tribute to my grandma and my dad who was in the navy. I think it's going to be really cute! I hope I get it all figured out.

Well I have another ultrasound Thursday to make sure baby is ok. At the 20 week ultrasound they couldn't measure his spine because he wouldn't give them a good view. I just can't wait to see him again and how much he's grown!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment