Friday, February 18, 2011

HOLD YOUR HORSES SON!

Well I had my 34 week apt today (I'm only a day shy of 34 weeks) and my blood pressure is on the rise again. Today sitting in the office it was 168/73. They took it again before I left and it was down to 160-63 over something. They're starting to think I may have preeclampsia. A condition that causes the blood pressure to rise and is very dangerous for both me and Nathan. With me being at 34 weeks my Dr. decided to do some labs like a 24 hour protein urine test, and some blood work tomorrow morning. They'll call me tomorrow afternoon with my results and if I do have protein in my urine and the lab results come back abnormal they'll start talking about inducing me. They're also concerned because babies that are stressed out try to make their way in to the world early, and Nathan is in the "locked & loaded" position. He's head down, locked in to my pelvic area and all I need to do is dialate and efface and he's coming out. They said this usually doesn't happen so early in pregnancy so that was alarming to her. Hopefully this is all nothing but, worries and Nathan will stay in there a bit longer!! I know I complain a lot because I'm miserable but, I really want him healthy. I don't want him to be in the NICU or to suffer at all! I want him to come in to this world perfect, breathing perfectly, no problems, and ready for his mom & dad to cuddle him!! Let's just hope for the best I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment