I can't believe how big Nathan is getting. Last night for the 1st time for me, I put him in his crib to sleep all night. Joel always does when he's home and awake but, this was the first time I decided to try and put him in his crib and go to sleep in my room. Nathan did great!! He fell asleep at 10pm and didn't wake up until 5:45am!! I also for the first time gave him a teaspoon of rice cereal in his bottle. Yesterday Nathan was eating 5 ounces every 2 hours so I decided right before he went to bed I'd feed him a little cereal and see how he does. He loved it and did great. I'm so proud that Nathan is getting so big but, at the same time I can't believe how time flies. I mean he's 2 1/2 months old already!!! It's insane.
I'm not beginning to try and get Nathan on a schedule of somesort with Naps around the same time every day and bedtime around the same time. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment