Tuesday, July 20, 2010
HOPEFUL!!
Well I'm obsessive and tested early. I'm only 9 days past ovulation and shouldn't be testing this early but... oh well! I took a test this morning and it was a definite Negative, but took one this afternoon because I was hit with a wave of nausea, and I SWEAR I'm either going crazy or there's a very very very faint 2nd line...... AND I HAVE GLASSES NOW I CAN SEE BETTER! lol I really hope my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, that it will be darker in a few days. Its sad to say but I was soo glad I had that nausea, if it means I'm pregnant I don't care what I have to go through! I decided not to test again until I get my progesterone levels back on Thursday. I want to make sure they are where they should be before finding out it's positive and it being a very very early loss like in May. I really wish I wasn't soo obsessive and would quit testing lol. Here's to hoping this is the best week of our lives! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment