Monday, July 26, 2010

Nervous.. Excited..

Well It's been determined for sure. I'm pregnant!! Still!!! :) I had HCG levels drawn on Saturday and they had gone from 16 on Thursday to 72 on Saturday. SUCH A BIG JUMP!! They're even saying there could be more than one, but of course it's too early to tell! They want me to go in for ANOTHER round of HCG levels on Saturday, and if they're positive too I can schedule my OB apt. I also went in today to take a FREE pregnancy test at Edgerton's to get the paper that says I'm for sure pregnant for insurance and everything. Definitely still positive! I'm soo unbelievably excited I can't stand it!! Joel is just as excited, he pulled out our Baby Name Book and started looking at Boy names already, making his list saying (Maybe) next to the one's he's not sure about. "Egan" being one of them (I'm saying NO already! lol) I love having this feeling again It's soo incredible. I just have a great feeling about this pregnancy, I really think it's going to be ok. Unfortunately my grandma is not here but, I know she's definitely watching over me and keeping an eye on things! Let's hope things go well this week and things finally start happening for Joel and I. :) Oh and symptoms are: off and on nausea, headaches, slight cramping, sore boobs, and fatigue.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD HOLLY! I am praying for you hardcore, girl. This is gonna be it! I know it! I am SO happy for you! I'm rooting for you all the way! CONGRATULATIONS eek I'M SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachael!! :) I've tested every day lol I'm sooo ready for this! Can't wait to hear Saturdays results! I'm thinking this is FINALLY it!!! I'll be posting on here of course, I don't want the world of facebook know but since I've been 100% open on here lol ehh I'm gonna keep it goin!

    ReplyDelete