It started Tuesday night. I took a First response test and it said negative, but I could of SWORE I saw a faint line. I thought I was going crazy and decided to test again Wednesday. Woke up in the morning same thing... it was faint and I said it's negative. I was at work eating pizza with the nurse's and started to feel soo hungry, then I was eating and immediately felt sick, then not even 5 minutes later I was hungry again. I was like.... something is going on!! Later that afternoon I talked to my mom and said I just have a good feeling about this month but, I'm going to wait to test even though I was buying more tests. Something just told me, go ahead and test it'll be ok. And it was... it was a faint positive! I called the Dr. and said I had a positive test. They said go ahead and test again in the morning and then call them so they can send HCG labs to the blood lab place. Thursday morning my test was positive and so I called them again and got my HCG results.. "16" They are VERRY low!! They said with me being literally only 3 weeks and 1 day that that'd be about right. However they want another test to make sure they're rising like they're suppose to. Also my progesterone was 10.9 and they wanted to see it at 9.3 or above!!:) Tomorrow I have another HCG level testing and pray and pray it's gone up! I do know this, I took a digital Wednesday night and it said "not pregnant" then took one this morning and it said "pregnant" so I know my levels are going up! I just hope they've gone up enough. So far my symptoms.... and surprisingly I have some. Sore boobs, (almost punched my husband for hugging me) nausea off and on (i've gotten car sick twice now) and I'm SOOOO tired. It hits me in waves I'll be fine then POOF exhausted! Lets see what else happens. The next 10 weeks are going to be difficult, just pray for a miracle and I hope this is it! I hope I can hold my miracle in my arms and be a family!
OH and tomorrows my mom & Brian's wedding... such an exciting week!
No comments:
Post a Comment