Tuesday, August 10, 2010

6 weeks already!?

Well I can't believe it!! I'm 6 weeks already, halfway through the dreaded 1st trimester! I couldn't be more excited though, it seems like the time is going by fast! Let's keep it going I have 2 weeks and 1 day until my Ultrasound!!! :)

When it comes to the bleeding it's completely stopped!! No spotting nothing. I'm cramping slightly still off and on, dizzy spells, and am having "DUH" moments already. It seems I can't finish a sentence until I say.. uhh.. uhh. uhh 12 times! I also have horrible nausea. So bad I got car sick twice on the way to Iowa City to see my grandma.. poor Joel his jeep smelled horrible!!! lol I also am so sick in the morning I can't eat breakfast or make my lunch. So Joel is making my lunch at night after I've gone to bed, it's cute and always a surprise at lunch time!! Usually it's a cheese sandwich, or peanut butter (Need the protein for the baby is what he ALWAYS says lol) a fruit and a veggie. Along with Smart Water. I don't understand why he doesn't just get me my normal bottled water but he says Smart Water is better for me and the baby it's also more expensive. It's so wonderful to see him trying to be a "daddy" already lol. Taking care of the baby WAAAY before the baby is even here! Gives me a lot of hope for the future!

Oh and because I've been having horrible nausea I went to Motherhood Maternity today for Preggo Drops. They actually work for me. Along with mints, but honestly I'm getting soo sick of mints! I also got a really cute shirt! Hell I'd wear it not being pregnant, it's plaid long and I'm going to wear it with leggings! Can't wait to have the baby bump in the shirt! I also was very cautious as to who could see me in the mall since the secret isn't out quite yet haha. I will say I love messing with everyone on facebook I'm making it obvious but keeping them guessing lol.

Speaking of maternity clothes I've kinda started wearing them already. Obviously I'm not showing because of the baby, BUT I am horribly bloated! I look like I'm 8 months pregnant during the day and then when I first wake up I'm back to myself! All of my jeans hurt because they're so tight, it sucks so I said screw it. I went to Goodwill got myself a pair of maternity pants with the tags still on for $6.00! And they are absolutely comfortable!!! :) No more shoving bloat in skinny jeans haha.

Joel and I are already discussing names. I think this is one of our more important things. I told Joel this time I want to name the baby even if something happens.. which I pray it doesn't. So I said lets find names then! So far we have...

FOR SURE FOR A GIRL
Avalyn Lauretta (Avalyn means a beautiful breath of life and Lauretta is after my grandma who passed away this year)

Boy names are up for debate but the middle name will for sure be "John" after his dad and grandpa
Joel Likes:
Callum, Raiden

I like:
Rylan, Nathan, and Liam (there are a lot more on my list though)

Problem is Joel hates my names and I hate his lol. We'll get it figured out sooner or later! Well my bed is calling my name! I can't wait to have more crazy dreams!! Oh the joys of being pregnant! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment