Saturday, August 14, 2010
TOO sick..
Well I had my first ER visit this pregnancy. I woke up this morning white as a ghost and felt horrible. My body couldn't function, and I couldn't keep anything down not even water. I went to work hoping it'd pass and it never did. It got worse. I started feeling dizzy and couldn't walk straight. I had my mother in law, Margo come pick me up from work and take me to the convenient care clinic. When I got there they saw immediately I was very ill. The doctor came in the room almost instantly, did a standard routine check and said I'm going to the ER. Once I was at that hospital they had thought I was severely dehydrated. But did a urine test and determined I wasn't. They gave me a new anti-nausea medication Zofran that would help me be able to keep things down. I took the medicine and sipped on sierra mist at the hospital. Then they sent me home. All my body needed was some sort of sugar apparently as I was sipping I was gaining color in my face and being able to actually function. Because of all of this I've now decided I hope I am having twins, so I never have to get pregnant again. My body hates it apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment