This is soo going to be TMI but it's my pregnancy journal and I'm going there... lol
So I started spotting Saturday, only when I wiped and it was pink. Nothing too alarming I didn't even worry about it. Nothing Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. This morning I had it again, I called the doctor and they said to monitor it and let them know if it persists or if I'm having to wear a liner. I'm soo nervous right now. I really hope the baby is ok! It's so hard not knowing what's going on inside your own body. I have no idea if the baby is still growing, or if their at a stand still, if their heart is beating, or if they've evolved from the blob stage. I'm just really really hoping this one stays with me.
I also just found out 2 of my cousins are pregnant (they're sisters and are only a week or 2 apart) and one of my best friends Holly just found out she's pregnant! I also have a friend Danielle who is pregnant. I think it's nice to have people being pregnant along with me so we can share the experiences together, and help each other out along the way. My biggest fear is I'm going to lose my baby and have to watch everyone go on without me. It's so hard watching someone who you were pregnant with at the same time enjoy their pregnancy when you're so miserable. I've been through it once and just don't want to do it again.
Well on the plus side, I'm 5 weeks today and have my appointments set up already! I have my first U/S at 8 weeks on 8/26, and my first OB apt. on 9/13 at 10 weeks! I really hope things continue to progress and that the baby is ok. Symptoms the past couple of days: Nausea off and on, fatigue, dizzy spells, and some cramping.
Oh Holly, please keep up this journal through your process. I like reading it & it's my way of rooting you on!
ReplyDeleteYAY!
I will! :) I want to print this off in the end put it in a binder for myself to look back on. This could be my only chance for a baby so I'm doing everything I can during this pregnancy! Thanks for rooting me on! I love having cheerleaders! ;)
ReplyDelete