Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our 1st Ultrasound

Today was absolutely amazing. We saw our little peanut. It was absolutely perfect!! Baby was bobbing their head and being a little wiggle monster. I was thinking, "Wow they have a lot of energy now, I'm scared for when they're here lol" The heartbeat was 153bpm. They said it's perfect and where they like to see it. I saw the yolk sack and thought back to my previous ultrasounds with my last pregnancy... there was no yolk sack. Strange.. I'm just glad everything is going well. I can't wait to find out what we're having. Mid-November is the next Ultrasound. I have an interview on Monday and our 1st apt. is September 13th where we'll hear the heartbeat. How amazing..OH and the best news, I'll be done with the progesterone at 13 weeks... 4 weeks and counting lol.. Now the beautiful 1st picture of our little miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment