Can't believe it! I'm in double digits, and 1/4 of the way done with the pregnancy! I will say now things are starting to get a bit scary. I'm slowly losing symptoms and am feeling really great. This is OK to most people but, makes me think is everything ok in there with baby. I may be over paranoid but, I have every right to be. Thankfully we have an apt. on the 13th and will get an Ultrasound and get to hear the babies heart beat. I'm very excited to see how much peanut has grown!! I will say my belly is starting to pooch out, not just bloat anymore it's hardening. Very cool if you ask me! I just wish I'd be further along so I looked pregnant instead of just bloated and fat.
Well I said last time we had names.... not soo much anymore lol. I really don't like Caylum. It's only the boys name we're having problems with. This weekend Joel and I are going to write down 10 names we haven't told each other about and see what we come up with. I really hope we can name our baby before we find out the gender. I don't want to call it baby when I know if it's a boy or girl.
October 2nd I'm out of the first trimester and I absolutely can't wait! 28 days and counting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment